How to Tell if a Guy is Genuine
Many women wonder how to find out that the guy is genuinely interested in them. There may be no specific answer to this question; it depends upon one’s observation and instinct. You just have to follow your gut feeling and observe certain signals that men exhibit if they are genuinely interested. Here are some of the common tell-tale signs that men show, when he is being genuine:
- The best way to find out if a man is genuine or not is to listen to your gut. As the saying goes “the first impression is the best impression”. Your first gut feeling is usually true. So, don’t simply ignore your instinct and follow according to that.
- Observe his body language. See whether he always looks at other women when you hang out together. If you find him checking out other women, he is likely not looking for a long term relationship with you.
- A little flirting is perfectly normal for both men and women, and is good for a healthy relationship. But, flirting too much or constant flirting with other women is not a good sign for you. If your guy is always flirting with other women, then he is looking for a better deal and may dump you soon.
- The best way to tell if your boyfriend is genuine is to study his last serious relationship. If he has a history of breaking up with many women, then you need to take a closer look. If he never took a relationship seriously before, what is the guarantee that he’ll treat you differently?
- No matter how many friends or jobs he has, if a guy is genuinely interested in you, he’ll always have time to spend with you. He will most always be there for you whenever you are in need.